MailScanner + SpamAssassin

Roger Jochem roger at RUDNICK.COM.BR
Thu Oct 16 21:55:57 IST 2003

I'm using RedHat 7.2

And using other versions of It (.tar, etc..) it doesn't worked for you
either?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Remco Barendse" <mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO>
To: <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: MailScanner + SpamAssassin

> Which Linux distro are you running?
>
> Although people on this list don't recommend it I am running SpamAssassin
> 2.60-2 from the redhat SRPM (on the redhat ftp in the rawhide dir)
> without probs
>
> On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Roger Jochem wrote:
>
> > Hello all!
> >
> > I'm new in the list and I'm using MailScanner for quite a time now...
Today I started to install SpamAssassin to increase my Spam Stopping
possibilities... Unfortunately, I'm facing the same problem some of you
found also:

> > SpamAssassin installation could not be found
> >
> > What can I do to solve this? I tried everything by now, and nothing
works. I installed SpamAssassin using the TAR file, and It was installed in
the default places. I also tried install it in some custom place and setup
MailScanner.conf but it didn't work also...

> > Any Ideas? I have readed all the messages regarding this subject in this
mailing list, but none of them seems to solve my problem...