'Low' and 'high' spam score thresholds?

Corey S. McFadden c at CSMA.BIZ
Thu Oct 16 13:26:35 IST 2003

We run a bunch of mail servers for a variety of firms.  With a couple
exceptions, these are the settings:

Low: 5; actions=deliver,tag {Spam?}
High: 9; actions=delete,consider for blacklist
(Spamtrap addresses blacklisted to "high", bypass SA.)

-Corey

PS:  We had a higher "high" threshold for a period and also forwarded low
scoring mail to a "review" mailbox where we looked for scoring
anomalies.  After tweaking the whitelist, the above was implemented.

--
Corey S. McFadden & Associates,
Technology Consultants