MailWatch issues?

Matt Kehler mkehler at WRHA.MB.CA
Wed Oct 15 15:25:07 IST 2003

Not sure where else to post this as the MailWatch forum on sourceforge doesn't have much action. Anyone have issues installing MailWatch for Mailscanner; where MailScanner does not initialize the database upon startup?  ie

Oct 15 08:56:01 sydney MailScanner[6673]: MailScanner E-Mail Virus Scanner version 4.24-5 starting...
Oct 15 08:56:02 sydney MailScanner[6673]: Config: calling custom init function MailWatchLogging

And thats it, there is nothing after that in terms of any error messages. Mail does *not* flow at all after this until until I take MailWatch out of the picture. I checked my authentication to MySQL, the db all looks fine. Ideas? Or should I post this elsewhere?

thx
Matt