"HELP" MIME::Parser cannot open tmpfile

Wed Oct 15 10:20:42 IST 2003

Tom

I got MS working on FreeBSD 4.8 with little problem, mailwatch was a
different matter and I've not had time to test the fix Steve sent out
early in September.. Remember the 5 tree is still 'new technology' and
may have a few oddities in it.

Also 5.1 is out and is the current release of the nt tree, so you may
have better success with that.

Also make sure you are running Perl 5.8 and not 5.6 - can't remember
which one is the default port for FreeBSD 5.0.

--
Martin

--
Martin Hepworth