How to delete viruses and quarantine the bad attachments in the same time

Tue Oct 14 22:37:58 IST 2003

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 10:32 pm, Julian Field wrote:

> If you set
> this in MailScanner.conf
> Silent Viruses = all-viruses
> then it will drop the viruses without quarantining them, if I remember
> rightly.

...provided you're running a sufficiently up-to-date version of MailScanner :)

(4.21-9 is not sufficiently up-to-date)

Antony.

--

Never write it in Perl if you can do it in Awk.
Never do it in Awk if sed can handle it.