forward fromandto rules {Scanned by HJMS}

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Tue Oct 14 20:48:58 IST 2003

While that is clearly the documented and intended behavior, it seems much
less like a "feature" to me than a ... well, what's the difference between
"bug" and "design flaw" -- just that one is documented and the other isn't?
:-)

No offense intended to Julian, but I'm not sure how that could be called a
useful feature, and to me it's a clear violation of the "principle of least
surprises".  I'd be quite happy to see this change in a future release such
that fromorto stops working unless it is exactly "fromorto".