User maintainable blacklist? {Scanned}

Christopher Lyon cslyon at NETSVCS.COM
Tue Oct 14 20:05:07 IST 2003

We currently are developing a perl based system where the user will
forward a message to the system, blacklist or whitelist, and we will
gather the right information, forward that e-mail to a designated admin
e-mail account for approval. This will populate a database. Once the
database is populated another process will take that information and
create the whitelist and blacklists before MailScanner does its
restarts.

We do have a partial php front end for this but it is only to view the
whitelist/blacklists for now but we will add a remove function for
admins.

We are about 50% done with the perl based processes and 20% done with
the php front end.