Panda 7.0.1 and MailScanner

Tony Johansson tony.johansson at SVENSKAKYRKAN.SE
Mon Oct 13 19:21:23 IST 2003

I got hold of a very nice and helpful sales rep from http://www.pcm.se/
He put me up with a "real" account, valid for 30 days to evaluate pavcl.
I've read about others misfortune with Panda earlier, looks like I just got
lucky...

You do need login credentials to update the virus signatures. I dont know
if Julians script does this as I havent seen one? There is no panda-
autoupdate or am I missing something? There is a script available at
www.pcm.se/download/pavupdate.tar.gz if someone wants to use it as a
template for a panda-autoupdate (Julian?)

I find the panda-wrapper script quite hard to follow as much of it is in
Spanish. Has anyone constructed/adjusted the script to work with pavcl
7.0.1?

Regards, Tony