does sa-learn ignore X-Mailscanner headers

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Mon Oct 13 18:03:23 IST 2003

Julian,

   Any chance that spam.assassin.prefs.conf could automagically figure
out and/or use X-%org-name%-MailScanner... in spam.assassin.prefs.conf,
to eliminate yet another by-hand twiddle at upgrade time?

--- Jeff Earickson