spamassassin causing Mailscanner defunct {Scanned}

Chris Wilber chris at WILBER.ME.UK
Mon Oct 13 14:18:55 IST 2003

Hmm. Tried that. No joy. Anyway, would that explain why everything works fine
without Spamassassin?
I have removed the MAilScanner rpm and reinstalled it. I have re installed
Spamassassin - which incidentally works fine on its own.
Are there any debug levels I can increase to see why the processes are dying?
In summary:
Spamassassin works on its own (test mode)
MailScanner works (including non spamassassin spam checking) on its own
MailScanner and Spamassassin together don't work.

Redhat8 by the way fully patched up to date. Tired backup out the latest perl
updates as the problem occurred around about the time of Perl upgrade from
Redhat, but that didn't help.

I am stuck!