Panda 7.0.1 and MailScanner

Tony Johansson tony.johansson at SVENSKAKYRKAN.SE
Mon Oct 13 12:31:04 IST 2003

Was this solved in any way?
I just recently got a panda evaluation license and downloaded pavcl 7.0.1
which doesnt seem to work with the latest MailScanner.

Also, there is a panda signature update script available at
www.pcm.se/download/pavupdate.tar.gz , could this be made into a panda-
autoupdate MailScanner script perhaps?

regards, Tony