[postmaster@blackhole.com: Unsolicited commercial email rejected]

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Oct 13 10:54:51 IST 2003

How very polite :-)
Please read
www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/reject.html

It sounds as if your email address is being used by a spammer as a fake
"From:" address in mail they are sending, so that you get the bounce
messages and not the spammer.
If you had been rather more polite in your mail, I would feel rather more
inclined to explain this in detail. But you weren't, so I'm not.

--
Julian Field

PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC  7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654