Could not analyze report?

Stephe Campbell campbell at CNPAPERS.COM
Fri Oct 10 15:21:04 IST 2003

I am running the latest versions of both MS & SA.

As to Mr. Hirsh:
   I am not sure these are considered attachments because they are received
as one long body. I had considered that though and have the default set to
200. I could up this just to see if this is what is really doing this
though.

As to Mr. Spicer:
   I assume these are 400+ inline parts of one body. This is the way is has
alway been performed and has worked. The output of the form is actually only
a few lines with the encapsulating HTML around it ( the common BODY, HEAD
stuff, nothing fancy). The quarantined part of the email lands in quarantine
as a file named 'message' and has all of the individual stuff that is
supposed to be forwarded.

As to Mr. Bellavance:
   This is her quick and easy way to combine 400+ emails into one email
body. It actually works quite well, with the exception of now it doesn't.

BTW, as usual, I forgot to mention the Subject in the sysadmin report
indicates : Warning: E-mail viruses detected. This is throwing me a little
as to what direction to lean.

As best as I could find, this Subject line is kind of generic.

Thanks

Steve Campbell
campbell at cnpapers.com
Charleston Newspapers