Slow access to RBLs?

mozzi linux at mostert.nom.za
Thu Oct 9 15:43:07 IST 2003

We had the same problem here.
We solved it by letting sendmail do the rbl's for us, this way it gets
rejected before it enters the system where with mailscanner it gets accepted
and then deleted, this wastes a lot of bandwidth.

Secondly we are a big enough site that we do the dns transfers and do the
lookups to our own servers.

Hope this helps

Mozzi