MCP vs. spam.assassin.prefs.conf

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Thu Oct 9 08:27:27 IST 2003

The main difference is in that you can notify users that the mail has been
blocked by MCP which is something that you do not want to do with spam!

Also lots of people like to have spam delivered to a separate mail box or
to simply discarded which again is something you might not want to do.

I have been trying to put MCP to use to block read receipt / not read
messages that are annoyingly being sent out by Outlook+MS Exchange but
could not get it working so far. I hope to get it working sometime soon
though.

Hope this helps :)