Performance question

Randy Herban rherban at HYPERVINE.NET
Wed Oct 8 21:27:26 IST 2003

Please, don't apologize.  We got 3 brand Dell servers (Dual Xeons, 2G
Ram, 18G 15,000Rpm drive) and noticed the same things on them.  One
would work fine but the others would choke on everything.

I also got my central syslog server going again so that will help out
some in my situation to get good logging/stats and keep load off the
scanning machines.

Everything presented on this thread today has been tremendously helpful
to even me, and I stopped considering myself a rookie long ago.

Thanks to everyone involved!

Randy