SQL Logging After the Fact {Scanned by HJMS}

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Tue Oct 7 14:31:10 IST 2003

About a month ago I posted a CustomConfig.pm that would allow logging the
same stuff that goes into the sql logging but send it to three flat files.
You could use that, though ymmv.  On the other hand, you could just log from
both machines to a third database system.  That would leave you with a
single-point-of-failure in the remote database though.