How-to translate reports?

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at utwente.nl
Fri Oct 3 09:21:31 IST 2003

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 01:58:20 +0200, you wrote:

>I would like to update the translation of the Danish reports. But have some
>questions before I do:
>
>Is it standard to do an "almost" exact translation from the English reports,
>or is normal to add additional information?
>
>Why are the reports not in example: Danish and English?

I am trying to get Dutch/English reports. At this moment I have taken
both versions and put them in one file beneath eachother. I am trying to
compose one where Dutch is on the left and English on the right. With
the report spread over the complete width.

--
Peter Peters, senior netwerkbeheerder
Dienst Informatietechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie (ITBE)