Updated swedish report files

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Thu Oct 2 21:41:36 IST 2003

Looks good Anders. Just a couple of things. The two words below should
actually be one word, it's in several texts:

        Original meddelandet => Originalmeddelandet

The subject line below is a little too much English for my taste:

        Meddelande från MailScanner E-Mail Virus Protection Service

Why not a simpler:

        Meddelande från e-postfiltret

In languages.conf:

        Disinfekterad => Desinficerad
        godkännd => godkänd
        Varning: E-post virus detekterat => Varning: farligt innehåll detekterat
        Följande e-meddelande innehöll virus => Följande meddelande hade
farligt innehåll

The last two are because not only viruses trigger those postmaster messages.

I think most of us have to modify the texts quite heavily anyway, like
inserting customer names and contact information, and we will stick with
our set of files through upgrades. But it's always good if the base is
as correct as possible. Thank you for your work.

/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, MailScanner 4.23-11, SpamAssassin 2.60, ClamAV
  20030829