Need to match subjects in email

Walter D. Wyndroski wdwrn at FRIENDLYCITY.NET
Thu Oct 2 18:12:34 IST 2003

I need to match email's by their subjects. Here is my a brief description of my problem:

Municipality-->Exchange server

Municipal ISP (owned by municipality) --> Linux mailserver

For ease, some of the mail destined for the municipality is sent directly to the isp mailserver and forward via alias. I need to match a particular email address, then I need to further match a subject. If the subject meets my match criteria, I need that message forwarded to another email address which actually goes to a pager. We are trying to get faster notification of emergency messages from a particular sender. Is this possible? If so please post a short example.

Walt Wyndroski

* This message has been scanned by CityNET's email scanner for viruses and dangerous content *
* and is believed to be clean.  CityNET is proud to use MailScanner.  For more information   *
* concerning MailScanner, visit http://www.mailscanner.info                                  *