Inline SPAM warnings {Scanned by HJMS}

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Thu Oct 2 15:08:40 IST 2003

That's NOT the desired behavior.  The desired behavior is that the MUA
display inline those parts marked with a disposition of "inline" and ONLY
those parts.

If you check the actual content of a message sent with action set to "attach
deliver", you'll note that the warning is meant to be displayed inline but
the original message isn't.  However Outlook ignores the inline disposition
setting for the warning when the content-type is multipart/digest.  It seems
to honor the content-disposition setting however when the content-type is
multipart/report.  I still wonder why though...