virus actions

Wed Oct 1 16:21:53 IST 2003

On Wednesday 01 October 2003 3:37 pm, Ugo Bellavance wrote:

> Hi,
>
>         I'm a bit confused about how to achieve my goal, with respect to
> virus message warnings.  I don't want my users to receive anything, unless
> an attachment has been cleaned.  To sum up, I don't want them to know when
> MS stops a virus, but only when it cleaned it.

I can't suggest a way to achieve what you describe, but I would ask how often
you think this is likely to happen at all?

In other words, how often do you see emails containing a virus, plus
something else which is worth sending on to the recipient after cleaning out
the virus?

I think it is so infrequent that you may as well ignore it and simply send on
nothing to the recipient when a virus is detected.

Regards,

Antony.

--

Perfection in design is achieved not when there is nothing left to add,
but rather when there is nothing left to take away.

 - Antoine de Saint-Exupery