skipped, still being delivered

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Wed Oct 1 15:42:02 IST 2003

Well, don't worry too much, since I've not been very dilligent.  I'm quite sure that this happens when my server is very overloaded.  We don't have enough money yet to buy decent hardware for the MS box, so I assume the risk I'm taking.  I prevented my users that if they ever get a blank message, to ask back the sender for another copy.  That is the only trouble I have, besides slow processing.  I should have decent available hardware soon :).

Thanks,