MS + Trend InterScan Virus Wall

Jason SAuve jason at ROBARTS.CA
Sat Nov 29 20:01:09 GMT 2003

trend-wrapper and changes to virus.scanners.conf as you have describe
work. Thats what I'm using and should be used for all installations.

I have yet to try the trend-autoupdate as I use Trend's own mechanism for
doing this.

I will try the trend-autoupdate ASAP as the g/f is giving me hell for
being on here

> Okay, thanks for that.
> Please try changing the trend line
in /etc/MailScanner/virus.scanners.conf