SpamAssassin RBL details

Daniel Kleinsinger danielk at AVALONPUB.COM
Fri Nov 28 09:27:41 GMT 2003

SA runs RBL checks on all the IPs in the received headers except for
hosts on "trusted networks".  In case you were wondering, Mailscanner's
built-in RBL checks only check the connecting IP and thus aren't
appropriate for your config (unless Julian's changed them recently).
You should be fine using SA's RBL checks.

Daniel