scanners I have picked?

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Thu Nov 27 08:06:13 GMT 2003

Hi,

> F-Secure Anti-Virus for Servers for Linux

Good choice.

> McAfee Virus Scan for Unix

I had a very long e-mail conversation with NAI in Germany. They told me
over and over again that there is no such thing as a server licence for
Virus Scan. You would need a per user/workstation license.

> CA eTrust eTrust Antivirus 7.0

Good choice as well.

> and Sophos (I hope I can get some per server pricing) but then I was
also looking at
                        I seriously doubt this!!!

Regards,
  JP