scanners I have picked?

Ryan Finnesey ryan.finnesey at CORPDSG.COM
Thu Nov 27 04:53:23 GMT 2003

I need to pick about four Command Line scanners for a MailScaner
deployment and I was reading
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/213.html from
that list I have picked F-Secure Anti-Virus for Servers for Linux,
McAfee Virus Scan for Unix, CA eTrust eTrust Antivirus 7.0 and Sophos (I
hope I can get some per server pricing) but then I was also looking at
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/88.html I do not
see a date on this posting.  Do you know if McAfee has updated the
product?  I also welcome any comments on the other scanners I have
picked.

I would like to thank everyone for there time and help.

Ryan Finnesey
Diversified Solutions Group
119 West 72 Street
New York NY 10023