Quarantine or save SPAM based on rules

Kham Vue kvue at WADSNET.COM
Wed Nov 26 17:01:34 GMT 2003

Julian,

Excuse my NEWBIE-ness but here's what I've got.
1. Created /etc/MailScanner/rules/lowspam.rules for low spam
    From: 10.    store deliver
    From: 192.168.    store deliver
    From: default    attachment deliver
2. Created /etc/MailScanner/rules/highspam.rules for low spam
    From: 10.20.    store delete
    From: 192.168.    store delete
    From: default    delete
3. Edit /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf and change the following
    - Spam Actions =  /etc/MailScanner/rules/lowspam.rules
    - High Scoring Spam Actions = /etc/MailScanner/rules/highspam.rules

Correct?  Can I just use store and do I need delete also?

Thankx in advance.