Forged FROM address in my domain

Corey S. McFadden csm-lists at CSMA.BIZ
Wed Nov 26 06:15:14 GMT 2003

Fear not, the problem has been solved for us.  The US Congress just passed
an anti-spam law that (among other things) will make it illegal to forge
message headers...

http://news.com.com/2100-1028_3-5111893.html?tag=nefd_lede

I don't know where you're putting your money, but I'm betting this whole
worldwide spam problem will  be a thing of the past within a couple weeks
and we can all retire to someplace tropical...

-Corey

--
Corey S. McFadden & Associates,
Technology Consultants