Opt-out as default for SpamAssassin?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Nov 25 19:12:09 GMT 2003

In MailScanner.conf, set this
Use SpamAssassin = /etc/MailScanner/rules/use.sa.rules

In that file, /etc/MailScanner/rules/use.sa.rules, put this:

To:     user1 at wrl.org   yes
To:     user2 at wrl.org   yes
FromOrTo:       default no

where user1 and user2 are users who would like to use SpamAssassin on their
incoming mail.

--
Julian Field
PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC  7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654