Any significant changes to the Spamassassin interaction code? (Alpha runs Mailscanner buggily now)

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Nov 24 11:38:10 GMT 2003

At 11:21 24/11/2003, you wrote:

>Julian Field wrote:
>
>| There have been a few subtle changes, yes.
>| I plan to produce a new version this weekend, so I would hold off
>upgrading
>| for a week...
>|
>Very strange indeed. Would they influence Mail processing ina  way that
>the load climbs up to 20 and higher?

Real load, or merely adding to the value reported by uptime/top?

>I changed absolutely _nothing_ merely upgraded the MailScanner
>installation. This actually did start out with the latest stable
>release, it just got worse now.

In SA.pm, kill -15 and kill -9 were replaced with kill 15 and kill 9, as
the previous negative numbers should not have worked due to the forked off
processes not being in their own process group.

--
Julian Field

PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC  7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654