mqueue.in

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Fri Nov 21 20:35:54 GMT 2003

I just upgraded spamassassin to 2.60, which seemed to go fine, but when I
restarted MailScanner, I did a 'tail -f mail' to make sure things were
flowing.  I noticed it said it found 48 messages waiting.  Checked mqueue,
nothing odd there, but looking at mqueue.in there were a number of messages
pending.  A dozen and a half or so were from today, others going back some
time.  For some entries both a q[number] and d[number] exist.  Others don't
have a compliment, some orphaned q[numbers], some orphaned d[numbers].

I suspect I'll just have to dump the old orphans - not sure what to do w/the
current pairs.  Gues I could wait a few hours and see if they get moved out
by themselves.  I restarted MailScanner to see if it would move them, but it
didn't.

Any clues?

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500