"Dangerous Content" or "Banned Content"?

Tristan Rhodes tristanr at CI.GRANDJCT.CO.US
Wed Nov 19 23:36:13 GMT 2003

Perhaps somebody can host a simple poll on their website, and the members of the mailing list can vote on it?  This would truly give Julian a better idea of what is the most popular option.

This type of question has been asked before, and probably will be asked again.  After an initial discussion on the mailing list, the most popular options could be put up to a vote via a web poll.  Anyone want to set this up?

I'm also curious as to how many people are on this mailing list.  Any stats on that?  I'm sure would be indicative of the increasing popularity of this great software product.

Tristan

>>> peter at UCGBOOK.COM 11/19/03 01:46PM >>>
Am I (or you :) ) missing something or isn't this already configurable.
If it is it's only the default that's gonna change, you can (still) have
what you want. Mine is translated into Swedish for example.

# This is the text to add to the start of the subject if the
# "Content Modify Subject" option is set.
Content Subject Text = {Dangerous Content?}

I support the suggestions for "blocked" and "restricted".

/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.23-11,
SpamAssassin 2.60 + DCC 1.2.9, ClamAV 20030829