ClamAV apparently not being called

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Wed Nov 19 22:39:07 GMT 2003

mikea wrote:
 > To the best of my knowledge I haven't made any changes that would
 > stop ClamAV from being called, or to stop it from being found.
 >
 > It was working up to about a week ago.
 >
 > This is an old, but functional installation of MailScanner-4.20-1,
 > SpamAssassin version 2.50, and ClamAV version 0.65.

Just a quick guess but doesn't this coincide with the release of ClamAV
0.65? Did it stop working when you upgraded or before?

Since your MS is pretty old maybe you could compare the wrappers with a
newer version of MS. I have only begun testing the current versions but
others on the list have reported success in upgrading ClamAV to 0.65.

/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.23-11,
SpamAssassin 2.60 + DCC 1.2.9, ClamAV 20030829