another CustomConfig IPblock question

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Tue Nov 18 15:15:41 GMT 2003

Julian,

I stared at the code and put syslog printout into InitIPBlock()
to see what was going on.  Hmmm, I see it does not understand
subnets at all.  Bummer.  I would note that the counter should
count the default line as well as any other valid data read in,
IMHO:

***************
*** 695,700 ****
--- 696,702 ----