another CustomConfig IPblock question

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Nov 18 15:09:09 GMT 2003

The docs very carefully don't mention how to do subnets, because you can't
(yet).
The code for that will need quite a rewrite to do this, it's all currently
just keyed off the IP address, and needs to be keyed off the list entry
containing the corresponding rule.

--
Julian Field

PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC  7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654