CustomConfig IPblock question

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Tue Nov 18 01:04:16 GMT 2003

Julian,

Does IPblock understand CIDR now that you have added Net::CIDR into
MS 4.25?

BTW, the IPBlock code looks like it will be a major arse-saver for
the growing problem of local student machines with spam trojans.
One nearly brought my system to its knees last night.  I found
some 214000 outbound messages in /var/spool/mqueue.in this morning.
Neither sendmail nor MS was doing well with this, twas a mess to
clean up.  MS would have done the right thing, if only I had had
it configured correctly with the whitelist.   Aaarrgh.

--- Jeff Earickson
    Colby College