MS not logging in Solaris 9

MailScanner Mailbox mailscan at PRIS.CA
Tue Nov 18 04:47:08 GMT 2003

Hello Jeff

I am currently running 4.25-8 but have also tried 4.24.5 and if you can
believe it 1.142.2.51 which we still have running on another machine
(sparc/sol8) and none of the versions do any logging. In 4.25.8 the
logging errors are now gone however there is still no logging being done.

I'm really starting to think it is a Sol9 problem specifically Sol9 on an
Intel. I think others are having success with Sol9 on a sparc.

Rick