MS not logging in Solaris 9

MailScanner Mailbox mailscan at PRIS.CA
Mon Nov 17 21:53:12 GMT 2003

Hello All specifically Peter or other Solaris 9 users

As well as the other problems I am having (patching Mimetools etc)

I have downloaded the latest beta of MS in my hopes of getting something
to work. I no longer get the errors while in Debug Mode (Yeah Julian)
however I am not getting any logging at all. Not with the beta version,
the stable version, or the production version I have running on a Solaris8
box.

I do have the following in syslog.conf: mail.debug /var/maillog same as on
my production box. I know MailScanner is running as I get a postmaster
message when sending the eicar test virus through.

So I figured as you are running Solaris 9 perhaps you may have some
insight as to why I have no logging