Who owns MIME::Tools? [Was: Re: Error Starting MS in Debog mode]

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Mon Nov 17 19:30:49 GMT 2003

Jan-Peter Koopmann wrote:
 > And that would help Solaris, FreeBSD, etc. users how? :-)

I thought I made it clear that I wanted the users of the
tar-distribution to benefit from the patched module as well as the RPM
users. As you can see by my signature I'm a Solaris user myself. Did you
check the link I supplied in my e-mail? It's my understanding that RPM
users don't need that page. It's for the rest of us.

 > You really want to find a solution that works out for all users!

I thought I did. You might want to read my post again.

/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.23-11,
SpamAssassin 2.60 + DCC 1.2.9, ClamAV 20030829