how do you bypass virus scanning?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Mon Nov 17 17:16:23 GMT 2003

My 2 cents worth...

I think just re-organizing the documentation a little might help.  I can
never seem to remember that the description of how to use rule-sets is at
the end of the config file doc.  I also can't seem to remember which parts
of each install example doc I end up using during an install.  The last time
I just made my own doc from what I did instead.

Then again, I have a hard time remembering what kind of underwear I'm
wearing at any given moment too, so... :-)

-t.