MailScanner and Fedora anyone?

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Mon Nov 17 12:12:22 GMT 2003

> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : Norman Schmidt Jr [mailto:norman at NORMAN.COM.BR]
> Envoyé : Monday, November 17, 2003 6:31 AM
> À : MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
> Objet : Re: MailScanner and Fedora anyone?
>

> No. Give a look at:
> http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=5111
> http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=7257

Please give it a chance... it is the first release.  These articles analysed it as a workstation OS.
As a non-critical server it seems to work ok.

Anyways, we'll keep on testing and keep you informed of Fedora's stability and performance.

> After that, and Novell buying Suse and Ximian, Im happy with my eight
> years marriage with Slackware.
I don't personnaly see what it changes that Novell bought these.  However if you're happy with Slackware, it is more important than anything else.