MailScanner configuration/installation question

zeitgeist zeitgeist at GEISTERSTUNDE.ORG
Sun Nov 16 16:04:12 GMT 2003

Am Sonntag, 16. November 2003 16:58 schrieben Sie:
> Did you change the setting of "Delivery Mode" or "Sendmail" or "Sendmail2"
> in /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf? What are those 3 set to at the
> moment?

Sendmail = /usr/sbin/sendmail
Sendmail2 = /usr/sbin/sendmail

I did not find the opeion "Delivery Mode", only "Delivery Method = batch" if
that's the one..

> At 15:50 16/11/2003, you wrote:
> >Am Sonntag, 16. November 2003 13:47 schrieb Julian Field:
> > > Have you changed your sendmail.cf file *at all*?
> > > If so, undo the changes.
> >
> >I haven't done any changes to the sendmail configuration...

> > > --
> > > Julian Field
> > > www.MailScanner.info
> > > Professional Support Services at www.MailScanner.biz
> > > MailScanner thanks transtec Computers for their support
> > > PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC  7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654
> >
> >--
> >[ICQ: #271512600]
> >"Most legislators are so dumb that they couldn't pour piss out of a
> >boot if the instructions were printed on the heel."
>
> --
> Julian Field
> www.MailScanner.info
> PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC  7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654

--
[ICQ: #271512600]
Fie for shame, you lascivious, lewd, lecherous, libidinous, lustful,
licentious, dirty bum!!