ANNOUNCE: MailWatch for MailScanner 0.4

Gerry Doris gdoris at ROGERS.COM
Sun Nov 16 14:57:57 GMT 2003

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003, Steve Freegard wrote:

> Hi Gerry,
>
> Double-check your setting of VIRUS_REGEX in functions.php as this is the
> only thing that can affect the report.

That was it.  I had moved the old /var/www/html/mailscanner to a safe
place before the upgrade.  I am not using Sophos (the default).  I had
commented out the Sophos definition and activated one for Trend that I
added.  I forgot to make the changes in the new functions.php file.

Sorry for the false alarm!  This is a great piece of software.

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer