Error Starting MS in Debog mode

MailScanner Mailbox mailscan at PRIS.CA
Sat Nov 15 22:47:37 GMT 2003

Hello

I have perl 5.8.1
MS 4.24-5
SA 2.60

AFAIK I have all required modules installed, MS appears to start ok
however nothing is written to the log files and the mail in the queue is
un-touched. It does show that MailScanner is running:

root   665     1  0 14:23:27 ?        0:00 /usr/lib/sendmail -bd
-ODeliveryMode=queueonly -OQueueDirectory=/var/spool/mqueue.in

When I try running MS in de-bugging mode I get the following error:

./check_mailscanner.solaris
Starting MailScanner...
In Debugging mode, not forking...
Can't locate object method "config" via package "MIME::ToolUtils" at
/opt/MailScanner/bin/MailScanner line 571.

I do not have a ToolUtils package and could not seem to find one via cpan.
Or am I getting sidetracked away form the original problem by going after
the debugging problem?

any help is appreciated

Rick