ANNOUNCE: MailWatch for MailScanner 0.4

Pete russell pete at EATATHOME.COM.AU
Sat Nov 15 21:39:59 GMT 2003

That coumn is blank in this release by design - check for Steve's other
posting on this topic - it previously contained the message ID.

The other error is caused by not having any virus data to display (I
think) send an eicar test virus through your scanner and check that
reports agin.

Goodluck
Pete

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Gerry Doris
Sent: Sunday, 16 November 2003 8:28 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: MailWatch for MailScanner 0.4

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Steve Freegard wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm pleased to annouce that MailWatch for MailScanner 0.4 is now
available
> for download for Sourceforge.
snip....

Steve, I've just gotten around to upgrading from the 0.3beta.  I
faithfully followed your upgrade instructions after untarring the .gz
source file in /tmp.

The first problem I hit was a very long list of files that the upgrade
script couldn't find.  However, the rest of the upgrade status continued
without errors.

When I logged into mailwatch using a browser I noticed that the very
first
column in the list of messages is blank.  That's the column with the #
sign.  Other than that all was well.

Finally, when was checking the reports I hit the following error when I
tried to get a Top Virus report (all other reports worked correctly).

Warning: Argument to array_reverse() should be an array in
/var/www/html/mailscanner/jpgraph-1.12.1/src/jpgraph_pie3d.php on line
42
JpGraph Error: Illegal pie plot. Sum of all data is zero for Pie!

Any suggestions?

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer