ANNOUNCE: MailWatch for MailScanner 0.4

Gerry Doris gdoris at ROGERS.COM
Sat Nov 15 21:28:29 GMT 2003

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Steve Freegard wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm pleased to annouce that MailWatch for MailScanner 0.4 is now available
> for download for Sourceforge.
snip....

Steve, I've just gotten around to upgrading from the 0.3beta.  I
faithfully followed your upgrade instructions after untarring the .gz
source file in /tmp.

The first problem I hit was a very long list of files that the upgrade
script couldn't find.  However, the rest of the upgrade status continued
without errors.

When I logged into mailwatch using a browser I noticed that the very first
column in the list of messages is blank.  That's the column with the #
sign.  Other than that all was well.

Finally, when was checking the reports I hit the following error when I
tried to get a Top Virus report (all other reports worked correctly).

Warning: Argument to array_reverse() should be an array in
/var/www/html/mailscanner/jpgraph-1.12.1/src/jpgraph_pie3d.php on line 42
JpGraph Error: Illegal pie plot. Sum of all data is zero for Pie!

Any suggestions?

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer