how do you bypass virus scanning?

Rusty W rusty at EYTCHISONGROUP.COM
Sat Nov 15 01:51:57 GMT 2003

Julian/Ugo,

Thanks for the input. I browsed the archives and didn't see this question
- perhaps i didn't look hard enough.

I know about rule-sets, i have written some *very* simple ones for how to
hanlde spam. I have *no idea* why it didn't occur to me to write one for
"Virus Scanning".

Thanks for the "jump-start" to get my brain going again! ;-)

Rusty