ANNOUNCE: Beta 4.25-7 released

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Fri Nov 14 20:47:08 GMT 2003

I think that's broken behavior on the part of the mail client and not
something that I would want MS to modify.  If I send a plain text message in
which I want to discuss the <iframe> tag, I expect the client on the other
end to interpret it as plain text.  If I send a message that doesn't include
a content-type tag, then I also expect the receiving MUA to interpret the
message as having a default content-type of text/plain.