mime tools patches 1 - 4

Chris Connell chris at ISSOLUTIONS.CO.UK
Fri Nov 14 18:25:56 GMT 2003

Hello Everyone,

Im installing mailscanner for solaris 9 and it tells me I need the above
when installing the mime tools perl modules. Ive tried to ftp them from the
site ftp://www.mailscanner.info but they are not there. Could anyone point
me to where they are ?

Thanks

This communication is from IS Solutions Plc, Windmill House, 91-93 Windmill
Road, Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex, England. This email (including any
attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, distribute, copy or otherwise use this
communication or the information in it. Any views or opinions expressed in
this email may be solely those of the author and are not necessarily those
of IS Solutions Plc. Any pricing quoted in this email is offered to the
recipient on a best estimate time and materials basis only. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us by email
(helpdesk at issolutions.co.uk) or by telephone (+44 (0)1932 893444) and then
delete the email and any copies of it.